Zillion x Asics Gel-Lyte III + hobo Spring/Summer 2011 Collection

hobo 2011

Japanese label hobo has done a great job with their  Spring/Summer 2011 collectio. “hobo’s Backyard Life” offers everything from Mexican hammocks and aprons to hats,shoes, and wallets. Why I like it: hobo’s new collection has a preppy relaxed vibe with a modern touch that can easily flit between different styles of dress. My wish list fro the collection: is the madras satchel. The white gives it just the right amount of balance to update the perpetually preppy madras bag.

Take a peek at some of the other items from the collection:

ZILLION X ASICS
Zillion, Japanese shoelace brand has paired with Asics to create their own shoe…the Gel-Lyte III. The natural colored palette is clean and creates a harmonious sneaker  that will go with almost anything. This shoe is to be released in May 2011. Asics are on the comeback…once again! A few years ago there was a huge resurgence and than Vans were huge. I love Asics they are super comfortable and I used them often when I use to teach hiphop dance classes right out of college.  XoxTelena

Pictures courtesy of HighSnobiety

7 Comments

1. by Lauren Mccloskey on January 24, 2011  4:19 pm Reply

I like the natural colour. However they should perhaps do these shoes in pastels.

• by FashionBrewery on February 8, 2011  4:15 pm Reply

I agree. I would love these shoes in mint green or tiffany blue.

2. by THANKYOU on January 25, 2011  4:19 am Reply

hobo stuff is so good! please post their website i can't find it

• by FashionBrewery on January 25, 2011  7:32 pm Reply

Yes, It is super hard to find the site and when you google it you only get hobo international, the accessory line!
      Their website is : http://thathobo.com/
      They also have a blog but the text is in japanese...however there are some really cool pictures : )
      hobo's blog: http://thathobo.com/blog/
      *Hope that helps! Xox Telena

3. by The Red Balloon on February 1, 2011  5:40 pm Reply

Fresh sneakers!

4. by Jaunita Vormwald on February 17, 2011  3:04 am Reply

Admiring the effort you put into your blog.These shoes are very sporty but elegant and simple.

• by FashionBrewery on March 11, 2011  7:28 pm Reply

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I try!!!!